Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by zimmerman on 11 Jul 2017
  • 100s of E liquid mixing recipes that people have posted on the web
    http://e-liquid-recipes.com/
  • #2 by Ceekay on 11 Jul 2017
  • Oh my!! My mouth is watering just looking at the titles of some of those flavours! lol  :droolsign:
  • #3 by zimmerman on 11 Jul 2017
  • It certainly gives some good recipes Julie I have tried a few and they where really nice
  • #4 by Ceekay on 11 Jul 2017
  • Need to buy more flavours! lol  :fp2:
  • #5 by cw6ft2ntx on 11 Jul 2017
  • Hahaha ck! Don't feel alone in that, I'm still shopping on Amazon  :thumbs:
  • #6 by zimmerman on 11 Jul 2017
  • That's why I use ELFC they have the largest brands and flavours in the UK
  • #7 by Ceekay on 11 Jul 2017
  • Is it not more expensive though Zim, as they would be like the middle man?
  • #8 by lenny on 11 Jul 2017
  • Zim, you are a marvel, what you don't know really isn't worth knowing. Thanks (yet again) for a bloody brilliant link.  :thumbs:
  • #9 by zimmerman on 11 Jul 2017
  • You are welcome len I have had the link for awhile and have tried some of the recipes that worked out well but I thought why not share it so that's why I posted it here dont want to be greedy lol
  • #10 by SomeCallMeLaz on 11 Jul 2017
  • Great link Zim. I often have a nosy on that site but I'm always short of at least one ingredient  :wall:
  • #11 by Ceekay on 11 Jul 2017
  • I think that will be my main problem Laz, I do have a fair few flavours, but no where near enough.
  • #12 by lenny on 11 Jul 2017
  • Then you must buy some more then girls, custard would be a great start.  :wink2:
  • #13 by Ceekay on 11 Jul 2017
  • :nope: :con2: :bash:
  • #14 by zimmerman on 11 Jul 2017
  • What I do is look through to see what I fancy it might have say 5 flavours then I look again to see if I can use the same flavours in another mix maybe just changing one or two flavours and buy those two flavours as well you soon end up only buying one or two favours to make other different mixes if you know what I mean
  • #15 by SomeCallMeLaz on 11 Jul 2017
  • Then you must buy some more then girls, custard would be a great start.  :wink2:

:hellno: :sick:
Pages:
Actions