• #1 by Ceekay on 19 Jul 2017
  • Lol... as the above title states, tonight I'm doing both and really enjoying it.
    Have my Rashomon on the squonker (removed my tiny drip tip from it and popped the proper one on) Dual coils at 0.12 ohms, 55w and its vaping a treat.

Have my Goon (clone) on the predator, dual coils again 0.28ohms, 45w and dripping, also vaping a treat.

And I have my Merlin mini, single coil 0.26 ohms on the sinuous, 2 second 80w preheat, then 35w... vaping fantastically well, only downside is the draw is quite tight for DL inhaling. Tempted to put the dual coil deck back in  :think: although not tonight.

Who would have thought it, 4 weeks ago MTL was my main way to vape.... Now, its all changed!
  • #2 by tiddler on 19 Jul 2017
  •  :happydance: Knew it wouldn't be long  :happyclap:

No turning back now Julie  :wink:
  • #3 by Ceekay on 19 Jul 2017
  • Yeah actually.... I may do both... sick of DL-ing tonight, and back on my doggystyle tanks for a bit of MTL before bed! lol

Do you still MTL tids?
  • #4 by tiddler on 19 Jul 2017
  • Nope! ... Haven't done MTL for some time now.
    Although I do still have a couple of MTL mods/tanks in reserve, just in case I get the urge  ;)
  • #5 by zimmerman on 19 Jul 2017
  • I still do both i can understand why people change from mtl to dl  the first reason is you use a lot less NICOTINE and the flavours are much better on the other hand mtl you use less juice and 2 ml tanks the juice lasts longer so there is a for and against for both methods
  • #6 by Ceekay on 20 Jul 2017
  • Yep definitely Zim.

Ive found as well, cos I'm a bit of a chain vaper, when I chain vape with DL I lose the flavour really quick.... as if its flavour overload!
  • #7 by zimmerman on 20 Jul 2017
  • Yes that does happen much faster i normally sit with 2 mtl set ups and 2 DL set ups all with different flavours
  • #8 by Ceekay on 20 Jul 2017
  • Well I had 3 DL set-ups earlier, all different flavours, and after an hour all of them tasted of nothing!! lol.... funny thing is though same flavours in MTL tanks, all taste perfectly fine!!

Vaping is a funny old business! lol
  • #9 by zimmerman on 20 Jul 2017
  • You are right there julie it certainly is you could probably give someone else your set ups as they are without altering anything and they would probably have a totally different experience
  • #10 by SmokeScreen on 25 Nov 2017
  • 😮 Ceekay and DL? I thought never the Twain should meet!!!
  • #11 by Ceekay on 25 Nov 2017
  • Yep thats me, I DL 99.9% of the time now! When I try to MTL for reviews I end up DL inhaling without realising! I blame Zim.... ohhh and Tids (cos Tids gets the blame for everything  :laughtears:)
  • #12 by tiddler on 25 Nov 2017
  • Now what have I done?  :oooo: :scratch:

Hmmm! ... :think:

Yeah ok, I probably am guilty   :ashamed: 

:embarrased:   :chuckle:
  • #13 by Ceekay on 25 Nov 2017
  • See I told ya!!...... Tids fault!  :yes:
  • #14 by tiddler on 25 Nov 2017
  •  :sorry:   :devil:

• #15 by Ceekay on 25 Nov 2017
  • Hahaha, yeah I bet you are!  :razz: