Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

December 30, 2017, 09:15:02 AM cw6ft2ntx says:

December 17, 2017, 08:55:14 AM Ceekay says:
Finally!!

December 10, 2017, 01:24:14 PM Ceekay says:

December 06, 2017, 08:22:39 AM Ceekay says: It's HUMP Day... about time too!  :)

December 02, 2017, 11:51:49 PM Ceekay says: You're a tease VS!! Tut bl**dy tut!  :-X

View Shout History

Author Topic: Video Games  (Read 783 times)

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
  • Making geezy look easy since '64.
    • How much longer?
  • Rated: +76
Re: Video Games
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 06:26:36 PM »
My all time favourites has to be halo and dead space

I've played every single Halo game that has come out except for Halo Wars 2 (will wait for that to go on sale, as it's not a proper Halo title, but more of a RTS.) Love the Halo franchise! Probably why I've been hitting Destiny (and now D2) so hard, it has its roots in Halo.

Dead Space, I played the first one (which many say was the best.) Haven't played 2 or 3 yet, and some say 3 isn't worthy of the name.
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
  • Its not what you know it's who you know
  • Rated: +315
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2017, 06:39:46 PM »
I believe so Tim which is a shame as the first one was great yes I have played all of the halos love them master chief is that man  wouldn't mind a life size Fortuna lol
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused
Vaping is life life is for vaping

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 09:03:36 PM »
yes I have played all of the halos love them master chief is that man  wouldn't mind a life size Fortuna lol

Hmmm...Cortana maybe?

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 12:45:39 AM »
Yep that's who I meant this phone can't spell lol thanks for the correction tim

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 01:34:52 AM »
Yeah, Cortana is a hottie. Too bad she went all bat-spit cray-cray in Halo 5. I'm thinking poor Master Chief is going to have no choice but to lay the smack-down on her, which is going to break the poor big lug's heart.  :sad5: :sadtears:

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2017, 09:16:09 AM »
Of course I had forgotten about cortana  loosing the plot it's been awhile since I played it

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 01:20:10 PM »
I'm actually surprised (and a little disappointed) we haven't heard any confirmation of a Halo 6 yet. Unless they do some sort of reveal at San Diego Comic Con (going on now), I don't think we'll hear anything until next year, if then. 343 Studios is being really cagey about any details lately.

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 05:08:28 PM »
I thought if anyone would know my son would he normaly gets his hand on games well before the release date but unfortunately can't go on line with them until the release date he didn't know when either they are being very hush hush about it

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2017, 07:47:06 PM »
Well, today marks the end of the Destiny 2 beta. While they had two "test" phases during the run-up to the original Destiny 3 years ago, I don't think we're going to be so lucky this time, especially considering the launch date (6 September) is only about 6 weeks away. I could be pleasantly surprised, but I'm not expecting it in any event.

On other fronts, if you have Titanfall 2, a new (and may I add, FREE) DLC update is coming out this coming week, and it's a good'un! They'll be introducing "Frontier Defense" mode, which was easily my favorite from the original Titanfall. FD is essentially a co-op horde mode where you team up with your mates (or randos, works either way) to defeat a number of waves of enemies. Surviving to the end wave of course nets you the biggest rewards. Should be a great time, and I may need to dust off my skills before jumping into it, I believe on Tuesday (25 July.)

Until next time, may your feet be swift and your clips full! Ta for now!  :thumbs:

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 12:46:24 PM »
UPDATE: Turns out Bungie has extended the time of their Destiny 2 beta a couple days. It now is slated to end Tuesday, 25 July at 18:00 PT (21:00 ET, which I believe is 02:00 Wednesday UK time.) So if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, there's still time.

Offline RichJr

• Global Moderator
  • Rated: +10
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2017, 02:07:26 PM »
Some people are just insanely talented.

Online tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
  • University Of Life - Studying Cool.
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +294
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2017, 02:52:57 PM »
Haha! That'll teach not to buy her fellah a games consul  :chuckle:
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2017, 05:25:17 PM »
That's amazing could I do that NO lol

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2017, 05:17:08 PM »
I know it's taken a lot of guff over the past year, but No Man's Sky, produced by Hello Games in Guildford, just put out another major update to more-or-less coincide with the first anniversary of the release of their space exploration/survival game. I for one have enjoyed the game from the start, but not everyone shared my enthusiasm. With this latest update, they've moved closer to their initial vision of a massive universe (18+ quintillion explorable solar systems) by adding a 30+ hour storyline, NPC factions, and what is promised to be the opening salvo in true multi-player co-op. I'm genuinely impressed by what I've seen, and have been playing constantly since the update's release last Friday (11 August).

Here's a few screenshots from the updated game (and sorry for the image size, I was under the impression the forum auto-scaled images to fit the page. I'll resize later if necessary):

Social Media+-

Our Sponsors+-

Recent Topics+-

Premium short fills by zimmerman
Today at 06:30:16 PM

Sometimes simple is good by zimmerman
Today at 06:26:32 PM

Leaky Kylin by SmokeScreen
Today at 06:00:25 PM

Cereal Flavour by Ceekay
Today at 05:29:00 PM

Add A Word Take A Word. by cw6ft2ntx