+-+-

My Profile+-

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

February 14, 2018, 01:28:10 AM tiddler says: Talking of jobs.
I refused to believe my road worker lodger was stealing from his job, but when I got home, all the signs were there.

:haha:

February 13, 2018, 09:53:19 PM Ceekay says: ??? ::)
Don't give up the day job Tids..... oh, you already did!  :-\

February 12, 2018, 11:53:15 PM tiddler says: In Spain, there is a tradition after a bullfight to serve the mayor the bull’s testicles.
-
One day after a bullfight, the mayor asks the waiter: “Funny, why are they so small today?”
-
The waiter: “Today, sir, the bull won.”

February 12, 2018, 01:06:47 PM Ceekay says: ::) ;D

February 12, 2018, 12:10:11 AM tiddler says: ............. Doctor: “I’ve found a great new drug that can help you with your sleeping problem.”

Patient: “Great, how often do I have to take it?”

Doctor: “Every two hours.”

;D

View Shout History

Author Topic: What are You Watching?  (Read 3619 times)

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
  • Making geezy look easy since '64.
    • How much longer?
  • Rated: +90
Re: What are You Watching?
« Reply #165 on: January 03, 2018, 04:42:24 PM »
I'll definitely have to put it on my Watchlist then. Thanks for the recommendation. :)
  • Thankyou    Like x 1    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)

Online Ceekay

• Administrator
    • Ceekays Reviews - Blog Site
  • Rated: +551
« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »
You're welcome  :wink:
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2018, 12:27:56 AM »
So I went ahead and watched Paddington. Cute movie, not laugh-out-loud for me, but entertaining nonetheless. Was worth the watch, will keep it in mind for when P2 hits Netflix. Thanks again for the recommendation, Jules!  :thumbs:
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused

Online Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2018, 08:54:21 AM »
I think my sense of humour is likened to a 5 year old at times, but that bath scene was hilarious! lol

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #169 on: January 04, 2018, 10:58:01 AM »
Nothing wrong with that at all, keep that humour! I mean, look at me...I'm in my 50's, and I still find farts funny! Always! One of the first things I taught my Alexa when I got it for Christmas was, "Alexa...pull my finger!" 
:funny:

Online Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #170 on: January 04, 2018, 11:13:26 AM »
 :laughtears: Lol... I have a google home mini on the way, wonder what I could teach that  :think:

Offline mh37

• The Originals
  • Rated: +29
« Reply #171 on: January 04, 2018, 01:13:48 PM »
Just got the bluray of kenny cant wait to watch it ,im sure its on zims list one of the true greats of the game!

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
  • Studying Cool.
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +398
« Reply #172 on: January 04, 2018, 01:47:25 PM »
Nothing wrong with that at all, keep that humour! I mean, look at me...I'm in my 50's, and I still find farts funny! Always! One of the first things I taught my Alexa when I got it for Christmas was, "Alexa...pull my finger!" 

Haha! I love my Echo dots  :yes: I've got 5 of them spotted around the house  :smile:

Can't remember the last time I actually turned anything on or off using a physical switch.

Pretty much everything electrical in the house now has voice control  8) (Including 2 robot vacuums) :thumbs:
  • Thankyou    Like x 1    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
  • Its not what you know it's who you know
  • Rated: +455
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2018, 02:31:22 PM »
Just got the bluray of kenny cant wait to watch it ,im sure its on zims list one of the true greats of the game!
Yes I am dying to watch it mark I beleive it's really good my son is picking it up so we can both watch it
Vaping is life life is for vaping

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #174 on: January 04, 2018, 03:50:36 PM »

Haha! I love my Echo dots  :yes: I've got 5 of them spotted around the house  :smile:

Can't remember the last time I actually turned anything on or off using a physical switch.

Pretty much everything electrical in the house now has voice control  8) (Including 2 robot vacuums) :thumbs:

Amazon made a killing on the Echo Dots over the holidays. While they didn't give exact numbers, they confirmed it was their best selling product by a wide margin, and it sold in the "tens of millions." Since it was on sale here for under $30, I got myself one and gave a couple away as gifts. They're incredibly fun and useful, and while I admit I have way too much fun having it fart on command, I also use it for adding items to my shopping list, listening to playlists in my music library, and much more. I haven't had a chance to look into the home automation thing yet, but I may play around with that in the future as well.

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2018, 07:00:47 PM »
Watched an interesting little movie called "Full of Grace" on Netflix. It's an interesting dramatization of a series of meetings between Peter, apostle and leader of the infant Church in the middle of the first century and Mary, the mother of Jesus. She senses her life is coming to a close and asks for Peter to come and spend some time with her. Their conversations, and subsequent dialogues with the other disciples, are well-done and thought-provoking. Mary's closing talk with them all gathered around her is particularly moving. It was obviously done on a budget, but that doesn't take away from the high quality of the acting. Well worth a watch, and I think it comes in at around 1h22m, so it's not a huge time investment.

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2018, 01:26:56 AM »
Have been binging on the "Alternate Timeline" (aka J.J. Abrams) Star Trek movies this evening. First two down, will watch the third in a few minutes. I was an old school TOS and TNG trek fan, and still am. But I'm really liking what they did with the movies. I'd watch the new TV Trek series, but here in the states it's only on the CBS app, and I'm not about to pay yet another subscription for one show. Anywho, LLAP.

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
  • Rated: +85
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2018, 06:42:11 AM »
Designated Survivor. Mrs lenny and I have been glued to this show over the last few days and we both highley rate it, if you fancy a edge of the seat drama, give it a go :smile:

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2018, 05:01:15 PM »
Don't know if there are any other Godzilla fans here, but next Wednesday (17 Jan), Netflix is doing a worldwide availability of "Godzilla Planet of the Monsters", the first of an intended trilogy of anime-inspired features that will star the king of monsters himself in all his stompy greatness! Check out the trailer at this link (or do a search on Google/YouTube if this one is region-locked.) Looks pretty intense, I've already blocked out my calendar to watch it...once or twice...no more than three times...maybe... 

:chuckle:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80180373

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
  • Its not what you know it's who you know
  • Rated: +455
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2018, 05:16:00 PM »
Nice one Tim pity you can't get the star trek series it's very good although the first season ended already with only 10 episodes
Vaping is life life is for vaping

Social Media

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Instagram

Read our Blog Reviews

Contact us

Our Sponsors

Vapesourcing.com

Vaptio.com

Recent Topics+-

ELFC Original Recipe Flavour Shots - Bohemian Raspberry, Tropik, Citrus Smash by cw6ft2ntx
Today at 09:17:50 AM

The Last Post Thread by cw6ft2ntx
Today at 09:13:11 AM

Vlog #27 by tiddler
February 19, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Daily Handcheck by zimmerman
February 19, 2018, 10:44:48 PM

Three Hot Sell Smok Products are In Stock Now by cw6ft2ntx
February 19, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

Word Association by cw6ft2ntx
February 19, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

Add A Word Take A Word. by cw6ft2ntx