• #196 by zimmerman on 29 Dec 2017
  • Great song Tim happy New year to you to
  • #197 by StarGeezerTim on 05 Jan 2018
  • Hope everyone is having a great start to their 2018! Where I'm located, we're "enjoying" a big taste of Winter weather, so I figured I'd put up a little something to start the new year's Friday videos that would warm the soul, if not the body. And you can't beat a great big helping of George to make you feel all warm inside. Enjoy and happy weekend!

• #198 by StarGeezerTim on 14 Jan 2018
  • Holy moley, I didn't post a weekend video this Friday? Blame it on a bad rememberer. :lol:

So, with what's left of the weekend, here's a classic from the incomparable Eric Clapton. I just heard in the news that he has revealed he's losing his hearing. That's tragic, but not unheard of for older rockers. Hopefully he's able to continue playing for many years to come.

• #199 by Ceekay on 14 Jan 2018
  • Love this  :thumbs:
  • #200 by zimmerman on 14 Jan 2018
  • Eric Clapton is a legend
  • #201 by StarGeezerTim on 19 Jan 2018
  • It's Friday, and time for the weekend song. I was reminded it's been two years since the great Glenn Frey of the Eagles passed. The Eagles were one of those seminal groups I listened to as a youth. A few years ago when I watched one of their reunion specials on TV, I perfectly remembered every word, every note, as if they poured from some long-untapped reservoir of recollection even though I hadn't listened to them in decades. Truly remarkable body of work, and Glenn's passing has left one less pair of giant's shoulders to stand upon. May he rest in peace.

Enjoy one of my favourites, and have a great weekend!

• #202 by tiddler on 19 Jan 2018
  • Anything from the Eagles gets a thumbs up from me Tim :thumbs:
  • #203 by Ceekay on 19 Jan 2018
  • And me  :thumbup:
  • #204 by zimmerman on 19 Jan 2018
  • And me count me in
  • #205 by StarGeezerTim on 26 Jan 2018
  • It's Friday and time for our weekend video! Decided to go a bit off the beaten path with an artist I always found compelling. Kate Bush has a very unique voice with an underappreciated range. In the upper registers, she can sound almost childlike, but can nearly immediately drop two whole octaves and render a convincing sultry alto. She was ubiquitous back in the early days of music videos (and pretty easy on the eyes for a lad in his late teens!) "Wuthering Heights" along with "The Man With the Child in His Eyes" were in heavy rotation in the early 80's, and broke her into the larger mainstream for a time.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

• #206 by Ceekay on 26 Jan 2018
  • I love some Kate Bush songs!

Have a good 'un Tim  :wink:

• #207 by StarGeezerTim on 02 Feb 2018
  • It's Friday and time again for this week's Welcome Weekend video!

This week, I wanted to dedicate the song to our extended family here on the Vape Shack! We all have our own stories, and while some of us have been beaten we have not been broken. We may have been bent but we are not bowed. And through moments of weakness we've found strength. You're all an inspiration, and I consider myself truly blessed to count each of you among those I'm honoured to call "friend!" This one's for you! Cheers and have an amazing weekend!

• #208 by Ceekay on 02 Feb 2018
  • I don't think I remember this one... I would have been 1 year old, so thats probably why....

But hoping you have a great weekend too Tim  :wink2:
  • #209 by zimmerman on 02 Feb 2018
  • I remember it coz I'm an old arse great tunes Tim
  • #210 by cw6ft2ntx on 02 Feb 2018
  • My brother had that album. Great tune Tim :yes: and you're not an old arse 'cause I'm not an old arse  :con2: