Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by cw6ft2ntx on 20 Sep 2017
  • News to me!

E-liquid and vape device manufacturers are racing to complete a task that will determine whether theyíre able to remain in business. And itís possible that hundreds or even thousands donít even understand what lies ahead.

The deadline for all e-liquid and device manufacturers to register their establishments and provide a listing of products is Sept. 30.

Article=> http://vaping360.com/fda-registration-product-listing/
  • #2 by Ceekay on 20 Sep 2017
  • Wow! I didn't realise that eliquid was still on a 'this year' time limit either. 11 days left to notify the FDA of every eliquid you sell... for some businesses this surely won't be possible if they have left it this late.
  • #3 by zimmerman on 20 Sep 2017
  • Same here Julie I didn't realise it either I just thought everything was pushed back for 4 years that's a bit of a smack in the chops for e.liquid vendors
  • #4 by cw6ft2ntx on 20 Sep 2017
  • I have to get out today, ugh, and I'll stop by my local & pick up 30ml and just inquire if they are compliant. Local yocals may not realize either.
  • #5 by zimmerman on 20 Sep 2017
  • I think a lot of the small b&m stores that make their own juice wouldn't know a thing about it to be honest
  • #6 by cw6ft2ntx on 20 Sep 2017
  • My local makes their own, plus has the over priced, as well. They've been nice to me, but, still way to high on their in house ejuice compared to some of the stores I've found online.
  • #7 by zimmerman on 20 Sep 2017
  • I have noticed some on line e.juices can be very cheap cw but I don't know whether or not I would be wary of what was in them but saying that it can't be any worse than smoking
  • #8 by cw6ft2ntx on 20 Sep 2017
  • Most of them will say FDA compliant, plus you have to think the expensive ones are fine. The store specific ones, where that's all they sell, have information available to read about their ingredients. I like to find the very expensive ones on clearance, they could be on numerous sites. My favorites are the cheapest, store specific ones :yes: :wink2:
  • #9 by zimmerman on 20 Sep 2017
  • I might be a bit weary of the ones saying fda compliant when they havent registered their juice with the fda as yet though cw
Pages:
Actions