Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

December 30, 2017, 09:15:02 AM cw6ft2ntx says:

December 17, 2017, 08:55:14 AM Ceekay says:
Finally!!

December 10, 2017, 01:24:14 PM Ceekay says:

December 06, 2017, 08:22:39 AM Ceekay says: It's HUMP Day... about time too!  :)

December 02, 2017, 11:51:49 PM Ceekay says: You're a tease VS!! Tut bl**dy tut!  :-X

View Shout History

Author Topic: Any Problems?  (Read 223 times)

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
    • Ceekays Reviews - Blog Site
  • Rated: +405
Any Problems?
« on: July 04, 2017, 08:58:59 AM »
Hi all, ok most of the setting up on the forum is done now. But, if you're having any problems with anything please post here and I'll try and find a fix for it.

Ezee, hows it looking for you now? Are the panels at the side still causing you problems?

• Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
Re: Any Problems?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 12:20:32 PM »
I have also added up and down scroll buttons to the right of the page, to get you back to the top of the page quicker, or the bottom... whichever way you wanna go. But..... I have a feeling this might not be good on mobile, in which case I shall remove them. Let me know if they cause you problems.
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused

Offline ezeetrucker

• Juice Junkie
  • The Originals
  • Rated: +60
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 12:26:17 PM »
No the panels are fine, got used to them being there. The scroll buttons have made the right hand panel wider though, so less width to the thread.
VAPE ON YOU SHALL, CALM YOU WILL KEEP]

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
  • University Of Life - Studying Cool.
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +295
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 12:30:09 PM »
It works ok on my laptop but as Ezee says it squashes the threads up a bit and tbh I use the little wheel thingy on the top of my mouse and that does the job very nicely  :yes:
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 12:35:20 PM »
Yeah, I'll remove them. We used to have go up, go down buttons that were at the top and bottom of each topic, but can't find any to add :(

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 12:39:50 PM »
Oh my god!! Go up, Go down is already there! I should've gone to specsavers!  :fp2: :laughtears:

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 07:08:34 PM »
Hi folks, I have narrowed the width of the side panels a little, this should allow users to view a larger centre panel.
I can (....I think, will have to try it) also if anyone wishes, collapse the right panel when members are viewing topics or posting messages. But it will have to be done for everyone, I cant just do it for individual users. Let me know  :wink2:

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
  • University Of Life - Studying Cool.
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +295
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 07:29:49 PM »
Don't know about on phones CK  :no2:        But it looks just peachy as is on my laptop :thumbs:
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 07:55:48 PM »
Thanks for letting me know tids ;)

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
  • Rated: +73
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 07:59:52 PM »
Don't know about on phones CK  :no2:        But it looks just peachy as is on my laptop :thumbs:

But the reflection is scary!!  :con: