Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

December 30, 2017, 09:15:02 AM cw6ft2ntx says:

December 17, 2017, 08:55:14 AM Ceekay says:
Finally!!

December 10, 2017, 01:24:14 PM Ceekay says:

December 06, 2017, 08:22:39 AM Ceekay says: It's HUMP Day... about time too!  :)

December 02, 2017, 11:51:49 PM Ceekay says: You're a tease VS!! Tut bl**dy tut!  :-X

View Shout History

Author Topic: Geekvape Peerless RDA  (Read 102 times)

Offline ezeetrucker

• Juice Junkie
  • The Originals
  • Rated: +60
Geekvape Peerless RDA
« on: November 21, 2017, 01:30:30 PM »
Just thought I would share this with you, I bought one of these last week and so far very impressed.
I've always been a fan of geekvape stuff, always thought their avocado was excellent.
This peerless tank is nothing special to look at although it does have a good build deck. It will support one or two coil build and it even has an extra post for fine thin builds.

I have two alien wire coils in there 3mm ID and 8 wraps

They are coming out at 0.32 ohms and I'm vaping at 90watts

For a budget priced RDA this thing is awesome, I would say it is on par with some of my RDA's that cost 2 - 3 times as much.
It really is flavour all the way.

I only have one little niggle with it, and that is the air flow adjustment could do with being knurled, it's a bit difficult to adjust being new, will probably be ok after some use. On the plus side the air flow is designed for both 2 and 1 coil builds

They have brought out a special edition and I think the only difference is the body is made from stainless steel instead of aluminum. I will probably get one and let you know what I think.

• Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused
VAPE ON YOU SHALL, CALM YOU WILL KEEP]

Offline ezeetrucker

• Juice Junkie
  • The Originals
  • Rated: +60
Re: Geekvape Peerless RDA
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 01:39:06 PM »
I forgot to mention that it comes with all the usual bits "O" rings and stuff even has a squonk pin as well.

Also it has a reasonable depth to the deck, 8- 10 good draws without needing filling.
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused
VAPE ON YOU SHALL, CALM YOU WILL KEEP]

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
    • Ceekays Reviews - Blog Site
  • Rated: +405
Re: Geekvape Peerless RDA
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 01:53:29 PM »
That sounds pretty decent Ezee, I'm on the lookout for a new tank or RDA, been toying with idea of getting a Dead Rabbit, but you've given me something else to think about now.