+-+-

My Profile+-

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

April 18, 2018, 07:10:43 PM lenny says: Wooohooo :sun:

April 07, 2018, 10:45:51 PM lenny says: And we had some today, even got to sit in the garden for a while. It soon clouded over but stayed warm  :)

March 28, 2018, 11:07:36 AM Ceekay says: Totally agree lenny, we just need some warmer, less wet weather to go with our lighter nights!

March 27, 2018, 08:18:33 PM lenny says: Half 7 before it got dark tonight, just a shame it's too bloody cold and wet to sit out!  :(

March 20, 2018, 07:45:19 AM Ceekay says: I seriously can't wait Tids... I love it when the clocks go forward!  ;D

View Shout History

Author Topic: Festive photos.  (Read 222 times)

Offline SmokeScreen

• The Originals
  • Rated: +318
Festive photos.
« on: December 23, 2017, 06:25:08 PM »
Ok this will drive you mad.

I’ve finally updated my profile after months of procrastination and I noticed the vape in my pic slightly resembles Santa’s beard!

Challenge.

Post a pic below with a vape Santa’s beard.

• Thankyou    Like x 1    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
Always got my head in the clouds.

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +863
Re: Festive photos.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 12:18:30 PM »
I don't seem to have got the nack of this vape beard thing  :no2:    :laughtears:

• Thankyou    Like x 1    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
    • Ceekays Reviews - Blog Site
  • Rated: +1302
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 12:52:20 PM »
Nor me! Thats why I haven't popped a pic up  :dunno:

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
  • Rated: +181
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 08:27:54 AM »
You really don't want to see a photo of me, with or without a vape beard. Although I have to say Tids, I've never seen you looking so handsome ..........................  :razz:

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +863
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 12:22:56 PM »
You really don't want to see a photo of me, with or without a vape beard. Although I have to say Tids, I've never seen you looking so handsome ..........................  :razz:

Thanks Len  :smile:  I do rather cut a dashing figure of manhood don't I  :smile:

I even brushed my hair(s)  Both of them  ;D
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Social Media

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on Instagram

Read our Blog Reviews

Contact us

Our Sponsors

Vapesourcing.com

Vaptio.com

Recent Topics+-

Birthdays+-