Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

December 30, 2017, 09:15:02 AM cw6ft2ntx says:

December 17, 2017, 08:55:14 AM Ceekay says:
Finally!!

December 10, 2017, 01:24:14 PM Ceekay says:

December 06, 2017, 08:22:39 AM Ceekay says: It's HUMP Day... about time too!  :)

December 02, 2017, 11:51:49 PM Ceekay says: You're a tease VS!! Tut bl**dy tut!  :-X

View Shout History

Author Topic: Homepage  (Read 643 times)

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
    • Ceekays Reviews - Blog Site
  • Rated: +405
Re: Homepage
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2017, 09:34:30 PM »
@StarGeezerTim not sure but I'm hoping this might help, a little long winded but maybe better than nothing. Ok when you come to the forum, click the forum button in the menu bar. For the categories that you dont read, open that category up, and click mark as read in the top right of the category. Then go back to the menu bar and click forum again, do this for the categories you don't read... then whats left is the stuff that you do read, you can then click view unread topics, and it will bring back just the topics that you want  :wonder:

Is that any good, or do I have the total wrong end of the stick.... cos I do tend to over think things now and again!! lol  :laughtears:
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2017, 09:37:21 PM »
Blummin heck I got it wrong now!! lol.... try again, ok

Click forum, for each category is an unread posts button, click this and then if you don't want to read them, click Mark read. Then back to Forum, and do the same for each category.... leaving you with what you do want to read ;)
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
  • Making geezy look easy since '64.
    • How much longer?
  • Rated: +78
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2017, 11:39:34 PM »
Ummmm...  :scratch:

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2017, 11:43:26 PM »
Yep.... thats how I felt when I was typing it!!

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2017, 11:59:36 PM »
Oh good, that's sort of a relief. I was beginning to think I had an aneurysm or something. :lol:

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
  • University Of Life - Studying Cool.
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +295
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2017, 12:01:27 AM »
Perfect Tim  :D ... Me too, just didn't like to say  :xx:  :ashamed:  :D
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny x 1    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2017, 12:04:02 AM »
Luckily for me , I did understand what I was typing... but seeing as no one else did, well I'm just gonna slink off to bed.

My apologies Tim, I have scoured the modification system for your request, and found nothing that could help. Sorry, but if you need me re-explain what I typed before, just let me know ;)

Offline StarGeezerTim

• Geezerus Emeritus
  • The Originals
    • How much longer?
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2017, 12:07:33 AM »
Naaaaw, like I said, it's such a minor and inconsequential point it's not anywhere near worth the effort you are (with my heartfelt gratitude nonetheless) putting yourself through. Thanks and pleasant dreams!
  • Thankyou    Like x 1    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)