+-+-

My Profile+-

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

April 18, 2018, 07:10:43 PM lenny says: Wooohooo :sun:

April 07, 2018, 10:45:51 PM lenny says: And we had some today, even got to sit in the garden for a while. It soon clouded over but stayed warm  :)

March 28, 2018, 11:07:36 AM Ceekay says: Totally agree lenny, we just need some warmer, less wet weather to go with our lighter nights!

March 27, 2018, 08:18:33 PM lenny says: Half 7 before it got dark tonight, just a shame it's too bloody cold and wet to sit out!  :(

March 20, 2018, 07:45:19 AM Ceekay says: I seriously can't wait Tids... I love it when the clocks go forward!  ;D

View Shout History

Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 184 times)

Offline davesells

• Vendor
    • Best Vapes, Mods, E-Cigs, and Atomizers
  • Rated: +5
Quick Question
« on: January 16, 2018, 08:17:42 PM »
I apologize if the answer to my question has been posted somewhere that I have not seen. I am still getting familiar with this forum.
I have noticed that there is very little if anything written about CBD. I know some forums have strict rules about discussing CBD. Before I post anything about CBD, I wanted to ask if there are any rules about writing on the subject?

• Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused
I live in the clouds!

Offline SmokeScreen

• The Originals
  • Rated: +318
Re: Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 08:24:14 PM »
Best to let CK answer that one. I have enquired about it in the past as I suffer with chronic nerve pain and back spasms.
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused
Always got my head in the clouds.

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +867
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 08:25:05 PM »
I personally wouldn't be keen to use it myself.
But as for posting about it  :think:
I suppose Ceekay would be the one to decide ... It's her forum after all
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
    • Ceekays Reviews - Blog Site
  • Rated: +1311
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 08:34:55 PM »
Hmm this is something that hasn't really come up on the forum before. Actually I think it did get mentioned once, but didn't go much further.

I did see that you have an article or post about it on your site, so did wonder whether this would crop up.

I think for now, CBD posts will be allowed as at the moment CBD is legal in the UK. However THC is not legal over here so I can't permit discussion on that.

If I get contacted by any authority and asked to remove CBD related discussions/posts, then of course I will have to do as requested. Until then.... post away  :yes:

Dave you can post in your board of you wish, or use the eliquid or general vape discussion boards.

And to be honest, it is something that I ordered last week, for a couple of reasons. One being insomnia, I have started waking around 2am every morning and struggled like mad to get back to sleep. After vaping the CBD I have found that it hasn't cured me (yet!) But it did help me to sleep for longer before waking. And it helped the pain I get in my knee's  :yes:

Offline davesells

• Vendor
    • Best Vapes, Mods, E-Cigs, and Atomizers
  • Rated: +5
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 01:23:26 PM »
 I have actually been doing a lot of research on CBD. It is really fascinating to me how, until recently, CBD has always got mixed up with being the same as THC but there is a huge difference.

At the same time, it is sad that for a long time majority of the public has been misinformed about CBD. We are barely starting to understand all the health benefits CBD has to offer. Here are some and that is just to name a few

Relieves Pain and Inflammation. Among common CBD benefits, natural pain relief tops the list for many
Has Antipsychotic Effects.
Reduces Anxiety.
Helps to Fight Cancer.
Relieves Nausea.
May Treat Seizures and Other Neurological Disorders.
Lowers Incidence of Diabetes.
Promotes Cardiovascular Health.
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused x 1 (List of Rates | 0 Post Total)
I live in the clouds!

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
    • Ceekays Reviews - Blog Site
  • Rated: +1311
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 02:30:23 PM »
Yep I found all of that info too when I was looking into it. Not only that, but peoples testimony's that actually swear it is helping.

I belong to a very large FB group, and the topic of course pops up on there every now and again, and members say that it helps pain, calms anxiety. The only downside is of course the cost. It's not cheap!