+-+-

My Profile+-

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

April 18, 2018, 07:10:43 PM lenny says: Wooohooo :sun:

April 07, 2018, 10:45:51 PM lenny says: And we had some today, even got to sit in the garden for a while. It soon clouded over but stayed warm  :)

March 28, 2018, 11:07:36 AM Ceekay says: Totally agree lenny, we just need some warmer, less wet weather to go with our lighter nights!

March 27, 2018, 08:18:33 PM lenny says: Half 7 before it got dark tonight, just a shame it's too bloody cold and wet to sit out!  :(

March 20, 2018, 07:45:19 AM Ceekay says: I seriously can't wait Tids... I love it when the clocks go forward!  ;D

View Shout History

Author Topic: MM Easy Squonker Refill System  (Read 1043 times)

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
    • https://www.facebook.com/graham.evans.313
  • Rated: +867
MM Easy Squonker Refill System
« on: July 12, 2017, 04:32:28 PM »
Ok so I bought one of these squonker refill thingies http://www.modmaker.co.uk/MM-Squonker-Refill-System, and gave it try out.

I found it a simple mess free and effective way of refilling the squonk bottle without having to remove it from your mod. (Useful if using a Lukkos silk bottle)
The system works well, although it can be a little slow if you use high VG liquid as the juice needs to transfer up through the squonk pin.

What you get in the kit.
1 x 30ml Long Unicorn Bottle + Tip & Lid
1 x 30ml Short Unicorn Bottle + Tip & Lid
1 x Length of 4mm OD x 2mm ID Silicone Tubing
1 x MM Squonker Refill System Stainless Steel Lid System

The important part being the Stainless Steel Screw-on Lid. (It's a shame they don't sell this on its own)

Is it worth having? Well for many squonker mods I'd say yes.

For the Kanger mods, I would say no, as they have a very easy to use bottle system.

• Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused
"May the Squonk be with you" :vape:

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
  • Its not what you know it's who you know
  • Rated: +1102
Re: MM Easy Squonker Refill System
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 04:38:01 PM »
Glad you like it len it does make life that much easier are you squeezing the empty squonk bottle before attaching the refill bottle to the 510 as this makes your heavy vg liquids pass through much faster
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused
Vaping is life life is for vaping

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
  • Rated: +181
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 04:41:23 PM »
That looks ok mate, not sure if I could do all the faffing about to be honest. But then I might change my mind after I've tried to refill my Lukkos silk.

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 04:53:31 PM »
Glad you like it len it does make life that much easier are you squeezing the empty squonk bottle before attaching the refill bottle to the 510 as this makes your heavy vg liquids pass through much faster

Yeah Zim, I (Tids  ;)) connect the refill bottle to the 510.
Turn the mod upside down and squeeze the empty squonk bottle so it pushes air into the refill bottle.
I then squeeze the refill bottle to push liquid into the squonk bottle.

Relax and repeat a couple of times Lol.

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 04:56:22 PM »
That looks ok mate, not sure if I could do all the faffing about to be honest. But then I might change my mind after I've tried to refill my Lukkos silk.

TBH Len, that's the main reason I bought the system.

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 05:00:08 PM »
Well I shall let you know very soon mate, I'm almost out of juice in the dna bottle and then I'm planning to put in the silk. Watch this space .........

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 05:05:04 PM »
Sorry tids I keep getting you mixed up with len it's probably because you are both buying gear lol there are all kinds of gadgets to make life easier  for squonkers like a squonk string pull for your batteries also for you squonk bottle if needed I have a few of these types of box squonkers and find the string pull is a great help

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 06:00:11 PM »
Now Tids I'm not saying you were right, but the silk is a lot easier in the DNA, not so much of a brick as the original bottle.

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 06:15:16 PM »
It's not me that was/is or am  :scratch: right  :no2:

It was Zim  :yes:

Yes ... He that has cost us both a fortune  :wall:
You do know he has shares in all these company's don't you?  :lol:

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2017, 06:19:29 PM »
Now then what can I get you guys to buy next lol

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 06:22:50 PM »
See, I knew you wasn't right Tids, Zim was  :yes:

Offline tiddler

• Free Thinking Clown
  • The Originals
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2017, 06:33:54 PM »
Now then what can I get you guys to buy next lol

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2017, 06:41:13 PM »
Yes, I feel that I have to leave as well, as far away from temptation as possible  :o

Offline lenny

• Souperdog
  • The Originals
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2017, 08:22:11 PM »
@zimmerman  @tiddler , I put the Lukkos silk in the mod a couple of hours ago and it's f****** brilliant! It's made a huge difference to how the mod performs, loads of flavour and vapour. It has to because I'm getting more juice into the cotton. It's definitely worth the money! Looks like I'll be buying a few more ............ thanks Zim  :thumbs:

Online zimmerman

• Vape Guru
  • The Originals
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2017, 08:33:57 PM »
No problem len I have a few of them but mostly.mod maker bottles the lukkos are by far the best though and it's easier to over squonk with them as Well a good squonking rda  has.top side airflow that directs the air to the lower side of the coils and the squonk pin does not raise to much above the bottom of the rda because when you squonk you want your juice to cover your cotton but any excess juice is sucked back down the pin when you take pressure off the squonk bottle