Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox+-

December 30, 2017, 09:15:02 AM cw6ft2ntx says:

December 17, 2017, 08:55:14 AM Ceekay says:
Finally!!

December 10, 2017, 01:24:14 PM Ceekay says:

December 06, 2017, 08:22:39 AM Ceekay says: It's HUMP Day... about time too!  :)

December 02, 2017, 11:51:49 PM Ceekay says: You're a tease VS!! Tut bl**dy tut!  :-X

View Shout History

Author Topic: Showcasing "pink revamp" going back of things.......  (Read 63 times)

Offline vapesmarter

• Resident Mod Maker
  • Rated: +48
Showcasing "pink revamp" going back of things.......
« on: December 31, 2017, 05:16:44 PM »
After Xmas has come and gone the new year is tonight I've been busy

well, in fact, I've been ill over Xmas we all have here but as we all got over the "Christmas" cold,  pink had issues that needed addressing

I and ceekay teamed up on pinks design she did a review here

https://blog.ceekaysvapeshack.com/wp/2017/12/10/vapesmarters-pink-the-review/

my relationship with Jules is always fun we both have ideas we both sulk, shout, call each other names but Jules has qualities I can never match her eye for detail is perfect and when I flag she pulls me up by my shoelaces. :bash:

so on the DVD when I revamped pink is "contagion" very apt

[an autopsy is being carried out on Beth and her skull is opened]
Minnesota Medical Examiner: Hell, this whole side is obliterated. Let’s look at the base.
[they look at the base of the brain and notice something strange about Beth’s brain]
Minnesota Medical Examiner: Oh, my God!
Assistant Medical Examiner: Do you want me to um…take a sample?
Minnesota Medical Examiner: I want you to move away from the table.
[the assistant medical examiner moves away]
Assistant Medical Examiner: Should I call someone?
Minnesota Medical Examiner: Call everyone!

on the left pink 2 on the right the original pink I did, which I was not happy about.

the pink on the left is the one I sent to Jules it was too big in the hand it needed to be smaller

trouble is when the mod is finished simple lopping a bit off here and there is not something you can do

so I had to deconstruct the mod

so I've cut 5mm off the thickness dropped the top by 10mm and cut the back edge to reveal the battery tube, new top plate installed, for me the top plate needs to be 25mm the days of the 22mm attey are on the wain all my top plates are for the 24mm, 25mm 26mm, attey which is becoming more of a standard for me.

the top plate has new screws also

so add the parts together

there was a problem with the squonk cap being to shallow for the coin opener so I have sunk this deeper so the coin fits better

so what happens now

this is going out to be reviewed by another person

what will happen next is up to them and how they view pink, in my making of mods I need exposure without sales I cant make, it becomes a circle of boom and bust

I may get 10 orders I may get no orders it's not in my hands anymore and as I look further into 2018 who knows, do I want to get into mod making more? I'm uncertain I love making but I started making cases and cabinets mods are in your hand for a while till the next one comes along an oak cabinet will last a lifetime but alas vapers want the shiny fix "the super wangy 2019 sub mech squonk thing"

we shall see as 2017 finishes there is hope and a second chance, as always the sun will rise in the morning and the start of a new making day comes

if you love my mods, cabinets, cases, then like them, follow me and......buy one.

• Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused
"Leather Cases, Cabinets, Bags, Desk Stands, Converted flight cases, Side Panels, stabwood hybrid mods, mech mods....and graham " whatever next....as seen on vaping biker.
web: www.vapesmarter.org
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/vapesmarter00/
etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/vapesmarter

Offline Ceekay

• Administrator
    • Ceekays Reviews - Blog Site
  • Rated: +381
Re: Showcasing "pink revamp" going back of things.......
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 06:19:12 PM »
Haha! This made me laugh!! I've never seen Contagion... maybe I should watch... (maybe if I do I would be wrapping your shoelaces round your neck!!  :laughtears:)

Stu, pinks revamp is gorgeous, I would love to hold her to see how she feels now... but I want to wish you the very best with Pinks next review. I know how much you've put in to this, the highs and lows that mod making can cause! But if anyone deserves this to work for them in 2018 it really is you  :kisscheek:

Good luck!  :wink:
  • Thankyou    Like    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused

Offline vapesmarter

• Resident Mod Maker
  • Rated: +48
Re: Showcasing "pink revamp" going back of things.......
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 07:07:10 PM »
Thankyou jules

Pink is smaller but it will be out of my hands when the mod is done in my mind I shut off to it closure so to speak

“If you dig up the past all you get is dirty”

So it will be posted off on Tuesday

We will see what happens then

• Thankyou    Like x 1    Love It!    Agree    Funny    Brilliant    Best Solution    Magic    Winner    Different    Confused (List of Rates | 1 Post Total)
"Leather Cases, Cabinets, Bags, Desk Stands, Converted flight cases, Side Panels, stabwood hybrid mods, mech mods....and graham " whatever next....as seen on vaping biker.
web: www.vapesmarter.org
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/vapesmarter00/
etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/vapesmarter

Social Media+-

Our Sponsors+-

Recent Topics+-

Sometimes simple is good by zimmerman
Today at 11:07:44 PM

Premium short fills by Ceekay
Today at 11:00:44 PM

What did you do today? by Ceekay
Today at 10:32:36 PM